Friday 14 December 2007

Friday Five - 14th December 2007

Ooooh this week's Friday Five are interesting!! All about music.

What’s your favorite song about growing up? Oh there are so many that I love along this topic, but I think it's got to be "I'll be there for you" by the Rembrandts (and the theme tune to Friends on tv) because that's the kind of parent I want to be for my kids. The biggest lesson I want them to learn from me is love... ohh and I love the tune too :-)

What is your favourite song about cars or driving? Now see this is where I couldn't pick just one! As soon as I saw this question I started thinking and they just came at me ... can't pick one so here's my top 4 and I'm missing out a LOT!!! Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett, American Pie - Don McLean, No Particular Place to Go - Chuck Berry and Pink Cadillac - Bruce Springsteen. All oldies but fanbloodytastic songs!

What is your favourite song where the title is a person's name? OMG again so many! One straight off has to be Roxanne by The Police, Peggy Sue by Buddy Holly, Hey Jude by the Beatles, Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac ... and, although I really don't like Amy Winehouse, I really do like her "Valerie" song at the moment!!

What is your favourite song to get up and dance to? Ah see, now I'm going to get into trouble here because there are SO many good tunes that I would get up and dance to, but the truth is .... absolutely anything with a decent reggae beat will get me bopping my booty!!

What is your favourite novelty song? Eww I hate them! Novelty songs serve absolutley no purpose except to annoy the masses!! I'll reverse the question... I absolutely HATE "Barbie Girl" by Aqua - need shooting the lot of 'em.

No comments: