Friday 21 December 2007

Friday Five - 21st December 2007

Ooooh this weeks friday five is all about cars and driving. Gonna answer the first two questions together ....

1. If money were no concern and LOOKS the only consideration, what car would get yourself?
2. If money were no concern and YOUR LIFESTYLE the only consideration, what car would you get yourself?


Ooooh I'd get an Audi convertible no matter whether it was for lifestyle or looks! They are smart sexy cars that would satisfy my slightly snobby requirements and damn they look nice!! It would HAVE to be either red, black or silver though :-)



3. What is the best thing about your current car? I actually really love my car. I have a Citroen C3 (ok not technically MINE as it's leased but hey!) It's big enough to be able to cart all of my candle stock around to parties ... yet small enough to be able to park in tight spots without too much panic! Ohh and it's red :-)

4. If cars could be skinned the way cell phones and ipods etc can, what would be a really cool skin for your car? I'm always associated with being a bit glittery and sparkly from the candles, so I guess something with a bit of bling ... but not so much that it was tacky! I have seen a really funky yellow Beatle driving around with hot pink and orange flowers on it. That was pretty cool!!

5. If you were going to decorate a friend’s car with a custom-made skin as a practical joke, whose car would you skin and what would it be? Ooooh I don't know!! That's a tricky one actually! Ummmm I'd probably choose my friend L ... who doesn't actually OWN a car at the moment but I'd skin it in a 1940s burlesque style. Very her!!!

No comments: