Saturday 29 December 2007

Found the perfect boots (Dee spent money today!)

Ohhh so today was a MUCH MUCH better day!! I'd decided last night to get up early and go into Brighton first thing this morning to try my shopping trip again!! I was out of the house just after 9am and the roads were completely empty ... no trouble parking up and within minutes of being in Churchill Square I was queing to pay for my first purchases!! I bought ....

  • A fabby Jane Norman dress in a black/teal/grey all over print. It's t-shirt material, high wasted with a plunge cleavage and makes my tits look fucking awesome!! £40 down to £20
  • Funky long sleeve brown & white top (Jane Norman again) that ties around the back. Again very cleavage enhancing!!! It looks great with jeans. £38 down to £15
  • Black strappy top - bargain of the day £1.50 from Primark!!
  • Brown trousers £25 down to £12
  • Few pairs of thick tights to wear with skirts/dresses during the winter - another bargain at £1 a pair.
  • Gorgeous long sleeved black chunky bolero style cardigan
  • New vibrator from Ann Summers cus I broke my old one :-)

I am really pleased with what I got today! I didn't waste money on things I'll never wear JUST because they were in the sale. I bought things I really really liked ... and of course a girl needs a working rabbit!!

And these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG After looking for weeks and weeks and WEEKS for the "perfect pair of brown boots", I found them this afternoon in Brantano after I'd been to Brighton!!!

I had been desperately looking for flat brown boots - something I can wear all day long and be comfortable yet still look good!!

These boots aren't technically FLAT - they have a small 2" heel, but when I tried them on I knew that they were the ones!! My other specification for the "perfect pair of brown boots" was no fuss and no frills. I don't want any patterns or fussy bits and again, although these aren't technically plain, they just fitted the bill so well - plus I loved them! There are brass studs around the top and a fake strap with a small buckle just above the ankle ... but they are just perfect!!! Best bit? They are a £65 pair of boots that cost me (drum roll!) £30 in the sale!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

And then .... THEN I saw these again!!!!!!

I say "again" because ... well, see, these boots have been haunting me for quite some time! The photo really doesn't show them well, but they are a very pale silvery lilac colour - NOT lilac, but not silver either ... just utterly sparkly, totally gorgeous and very me! Today was the third time I'd looked at them in Brantano and they were calling my name! Seriously! They were calling "Dee, DEE, BUY US!" What could a girl do!? They are absolutely fucking gorgeous!! I'd stroked them the last couple of times I'd been in Brantano but not actually picked them up!! I had been reasoning with myself that I shouldn't buy them as I don't really have anywhere to wear sparkly boots... which is why I hadn't ever tried them on before, but this afternoon I broke down and took them off the shelf. That was it really! By that point I'd totally fallen in love with them before I'd got them anywhere near my feet!!! I swooned and admired them in the mirror, but even then I decided to be "sensible" and put them back on the shelf... but they were there for less than a microsecond before I saw someone else look at them, so I grabbed my two boxes of boots and marched myself to the checkout!!!

Very very happy Dee!!!

No comments: