Friday 28 September 2007

The Friday Five

I am a lil bored and just surfing around the web for inspiration and I found a site that poses five interesting questions for you to answer every Friday. Here we go ....

What was the last thing taken from you without your permission?
My sanity? No? Okay then .... eeeek I can't think!

Who was the photographer the last time a picture of you was taken?
Ahh now that’s an easy one! That would be Miss Megan! Since she got her own digital camera she’s taken loads of photos and is really enjoying it. It’s a hobby I’m happy to encourage! Megan took this photo of me and my mum at my sister's recent wedding reception.



When were you last taken by surprise?
Well it’s not technically the last time I got surprised because I actually can’t remember when that was, but the nicest surprise I think I have ever had was one Mothers Day when the hub was out of the house, so not around to do things for/with the kids like dads are sposed to do. I was woken up somewhere around 6.30am with a bowl swimming in milk and a solitary weetabix lurking at the bottom and a glass of water (because we aren’t allowed to use the kettle Mummy!) It was the sweetest thing in the whole world because they thought of it all by themselves.

When were you last taken for a ride (interpret literally or figuratively!)? Literally … gawd it’s been a while since somebody actually took me for a drive just for the sheer enjoyment of being out somewhere together!! So figuratively it would have to be the way I do find it hard to say no sometimes and let people walk all over me. Note to self to stop doing that so much.


Where were you the last time you wished to be “taken away from all this?” Oh stop it – you know I secretly blatantly secretly wish that every day!

No comments: