Friday 28 September 2007

Mama got 3 pairs of new shoes today :-)

I love eBay so much! I spent a few hours the other day surfing eBay for pretty stuff and bought a few pairs of shoes -- err and some other stuff but for today the postie bought me 3 new pairs. I left my camera at work otherwise I'd take piccies of them for ya!!

Pair #1 A fabby pair of denim mules with a 4" wide heel on them. They have little bronze studs over the denim ... very "smart/casual" with jeans or would look great with a short skirt!! Pair #2 A smart pair of black high heel shoe/boots perfect for customer facing work when I'm suited and booted! Pair #3 I LOVE these ... wedge heel beige sandals. These are actually designer shoes with a £99 label still on them that I got for ummm a fiver! These will look gorgeous with a long skirt now we're coming into the Autumn.

I didn't know which to wear first after I finished work! It's always nice to have something pretty on my feet when I pick the kids up from school! Anyway .... so what is Dee wearing on her feet right now? My big fluffy slippers! It's cold today!!

No comments: