Sunday 20 July 2008

A good day ... but damnit I need my own space!!!

Well wow! Today I was at St Symphorians church hall in Durrington - a local church fete and I really hadn't expected much from it, so it was a real turnaround when takings were actually better than they were at the market this week!!!

I am in a weird/strange place right now - read it however you like. Damnit sometimes I wish family & real life friends didn't read this because I could be a lot more honest than I actually am about my "situation."

I CRAVE my own space. I NEED my own space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can Still be honest even if Any one like family or real life friends read it.No one can tell you what to do because its your blog.So go ahead
be as honest as you want. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think you should learn making adjustments with your family,and you will not have to face this situation then.