Saturday 12 July 2008

Mama got new shoes today!! Piccies too! I love being a girl!

I went on a "birthday shopping spree" with my mum today :-) It's become a bit of a tradition that instead of buying me a gift (although she does get me something to unwrap on the day too!) we go out together shopping and she treats me with some cash to splurge.
I had £50 to spend and I did soooo well!! I love wearing the strappy vest tops as they go with pretty much anything - they can be casual or dressed up ... found a pack of 3 for £8 - bargain so I got a blue & turquoise set and a pink & purple set too, so that's 6 tops for £16! I also got a turquoise coloured wrap cardigan for £6 and these purrrrrty silver flip flops that were THREE POUNDS in the sale! LOL

I still had some cash left when we met up with my sister and her hub for lunch out in town and they brought my birthday pressie with them... I'd mentioned to Sis about my self imposed shoe buying ban a couple of weeks ago and said if she were stuck for anything to buy for my birthday then sparkly sandals were the way to go!!
Loooooooook what I got from my sis!!!!

HOW gorgeous are these! I mean seriously if she could have got inside my head and pulled out a picture of exactly what I wanted then these would have been right up there! PINK and SPARKLY and COMFY!! Ohh I love them!!

I still had some cash left and went into Brantano on the way home and found these ....

They were a teeny bit over budget ... they were £32 and NOT sale ... and I only had £25 left from mum, but by the time I'd seen them - before I had even tried them on I KNEW they were mine! I even tried on others first ... slightly cheaper and in budget shoes ... that were pretty and that I liked ... just not as much as these!! I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them! HAD to have them!! They go beautifully with the new turquoise top I bought (that I'd changed into!) and of course I had to wear my new shoes out of the shop! LOL I had so many compliments from the other customers about how great they looked!

God I love being a girl!!!

Soooo all the effort I've been putting in at work has been worth it ... I finally got paid in shoes today :-)

No comments: