Thursday 3 July 2008

Houston I got my period!!!!

Well I thought it was worth announcing to the world in general! Almost ironic how I complain loudly about the lack of it and then it arrives!!

I didn't get to write yesterday evening ... I was absolutely knackered!! It was a good day, but just not for financial reasons!! The East Preston market was crap, but to be honest I didn't really think that it would be anything more than that ... it's East Preston on a Wednesday morning FFS! LOL it didn't matter either because Tuesday was such a superb day and I was floating on cloud nine because of the result I'd had the day before!

Anyway, today has been a fairly good ... to brilliant ... to not so good ... to okay again kind of day!!

Clear as mud? It all started off really well - I got into work and sighed at the state of the stock room - it was such a pig sty in there and really needed sorting out. Terri was in and I knew she was just the girl I needed to get me organised!!! I completely re-organised the stock room so I can clearly see exactly what I have and what I need to make up for stock. It looks awesome in there now!! So that was the brilliant start ...

The not so good part was an email from my landlord at work demanding money ... but I am disputing part of the bill (charges for services I haven't used) and they haven't exactly been forthcoming with resolving the issues I had. I had a couple of hours this afternoon when I was getting all depressed because just as it all starts to run well again and I am making such headway into resolving my business problems ... I'm faced with yet another kick!!

So anyway, I spoke to my solicitor again today to double check where I stood on some other questions I had and with his help, I've decided on a plan of action ... again I can't go into detail in a public post - well, not at this stage anyway, but when your solicitor turns around to you and says "you are being conned" then you know you are fighting a battle for good reason!!

... therefore the day turned into an okay again kind of one!

I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to tomorrow! I'm going over to Lou's in the evening to take some pics of her daughter getting ready for her prom and then all dressed up in her finery! I can't wait to play with my camera, and her daughter is stunning so I already know the shots will turn out great!! If Lou gives me permission (and of course her daughter's consent too!), I'll post a couple of the shots here!

It's also been way toooooooo long since Lou and I had a proper girlie chat that wasn't squeezed into the 5 minutes we get when she pops in at work! I am so looking forward to it! A chance to relax and chat with my girlfriend and not have to worry about time or clock watching as I'm staying overnight. We'll have the world put to rights by Saturday morning! LOL

No comments: