Tuesday 15 January 2008

The BEST kettle in the world!!!!

Okay it sounds silly I know, but I REALLY got excited over this kettle!!!!!

It was a complete catastrophe when I got into work the other day!! As soon as I walk in to the workshop I switch the kettle on, hang my coat up, dump my bags and then go switch the wax on and fire things up. By the time I’ve done all that, the kettle has usually boiled.

Errrr water still cold – kettle still switched on!!!! Kettle deader than a big dead thing! I’d bought it years ago from Wizard (discount shop) for a fiver and it had lasted years … but then it sadly died a death!! Dee without a ton of coffee in the morning is like Britney Spears acting her age rather than her shoe size … it just never happens!

Sooooo I had no choice – HAD to go into town! Co-op was closest and I knew they would have something … but the only one they had was £17.99. I hadn’t wanted to pay that much considering how cheap my last one was … but I figured it was either that or go trudging around town looking and probably only save a few quid but waste time!

So I bought it … and it wasn’t until I plugged it in and switched it on that I realised ….

THIS IS THE BEST KETTLE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making a kettle sound exciting is a pretty tall order –or so you’d think! I mean, it’s just a kettle …. A means to an end to get a cuppa, right? Wrong! The Breville Lightning Kettle is like a fairground ride! It is not only a very cool stainless steel colour, but it has cool LED lights and eerie glowing colours through the spout! When it’s just sat on its base in standby, it glows LED blue … then when you switch it on, it glows LED red! Seriously it’s so exciting!! Ohhh and it boils water too!!!! It has a big window either side so you can see the glow and watch the water boil (it looks so cool in the dark!)

It didn’t say any of this on the box!! If the box had pictures of a shiny kettle with changing LED lights I would have bought it without any hesitation!!!! It boils MEGA fast too!!!

People laugh at me for getting excited over a kettle … then they SEE it and want one too!!!

No comments: