Friday 27 June 2008

Friday Five - 27th June 2008

Blimey ... I'm sat here on a Friday evening and actually have enough time to write my Friday Five this week!!

1. What was the last thing you purchased from a vending machine? OMG you know it's been THAT long since I bought anything from a vending machine, I probably couldn't even tell you! It's more likely to be when was the last time I gave my children money to get something!

2. What was the last thing you made copies of on a photocopier? Oooh I know the answer to this one! LOL It was last week and it was my passport to send a copy to Netbanx for my merchant account switchover!

3. When did you last use a pay telephone? Eeeeek goodness ... I have NO idea ... it's been years!!

4. How often do you visit an automatic teller machine? As in bank? Very rarely. I use online banking and log into that around once a week.

5. Which of your daily tasks would you most like to see automated? Ooooh good question. It would definitely be the mornings between 7.30-8.40am ... that hellish hour where I have to get me and the kids ready to leave the house by 8.41am!!

No comments: