Thursday 12 June 2008

Holy Crapoly it's Thursday already?

Ya know ... on Tuesday afternoon I was thinking about how slowly the week was going by - then I realise this morning that somehow the week has caught up with me and it's Thursday already!!

The last couple of days have flown by - hence why I forgot to blog because the days somehow squished themselves into one recently! The basic rundown is that the website is STILL offline but the re-vamped version ready to launch when the site is back up ... is looking better than ever. I've also been cracking on with my number crunching into Excel ... and I'm getting there - slowly but surely.

I've found quite a few leaks in the business recently thanks to L's help. We've been trying to identify where I am hemorrhaging money from, and found quite a few ... the problem is that I need better cash flow to plug up the gaps ... but one of my problems IS cash flow and the fact that WorldPay take 4 weeks to pay me my customer credit card payments into my bank! I need to get that to weekly ... but I can't do that until I have the cash flow to get the site back online and the set up fee for the new payment processor GRRRRRR because meanwhile I am stuck in cash flow hell with no website!!

Can't get an egg without a chicken .... and the only way to get a chicken is from an egg! Sucks sometimes eh!

At any rate - I'm in a focussed and positive mood. I have a lil event this evening locally in Ashington, then 2 days Saturday & Sunday in Clymping so we're getting there!

No comments: