Saturday 9 February 2008

Friday Five on err Saturday 9th Feb

Yeah okay so I am a day late with my Friday Five, but I know I forgot last week so I figure I'm okay!! This week is interesting - it's all about school supplies!

When did you last use graphing paper? OMG that literally WOULD have been when I was at school, so ummm err, around 1991 when I was 16 and probably for my maths GCSE exam (which I passed btw!!)

When did you last use a highlighter? Today! Hah! I have highlighters in the packing area in the workshop so that if there is a special delivery note the customer has given me (leave with neighbour, leave over fence etc), I can highlight it on the paperwork to make it obvious!

When did you last cover a book? Ummm actually not that long ago! I embellish cover the front of my notepads, journals and albums if that counts! If we're talking text books and shiny wrapping paper then it's gonna haven been back at school again! Why were text books always such boring colours anyway?! LOL

When did you last wear an apron or smock?
I wear overalls to work EVERY day! It's the only way to stop the wax from totally ruining my clothes!

When did you last use glue? Hahah a couple of days ago. I live in a house with two children and a hub. It's unsurprising that it is always MY stuff that gets broken so I have glue in the kitchen drawer!

No comments: