Wednesday 27 February 2008

I get excited over the silliest things!!!

Heheee I had such a grin on my face this morning ....
LOOK!!

My ickle itty bitty tomato seedlings for this years crop!! When I checked them this morning, 11 out of 12 have poked their lil heads up!!! They are in a seed tray inside a propagator ... they live in the conservatory overnight to get the first light in the morning, then I've been moving them into the lounge on the windowsill in the afternoons to get the late sun!

It put such a huge smile on my face this morning when I saw they had popped up! LOL The smallest things amuse me sometimes!

I need to get another propagator and more seed trays though because I have salad leaf seeds that I want to get on the go, plus chervill and some other herbs. Can't wait for the summer this year!!! I am just so looking forward to being able to go into the greenhouse (when I get one!!) and pick things fresh to cook with!

No comments: