Sunday 3 February 2008

Yeah!!! Passed my grading!!!

Well it's official - you all really do need to before me now. I PASSED MY GRADING!!! OMG I was so nervous. It really was the first belt I have actually been afraid of REALLY failing!! I was sooooo worried about one of my kicks that I can normally do perfectly, but for whatever reason only managed to land TWO perfectly executed versions of this particular kick during the round!

The whole grading took about an hr and 15 minutes ... and this is a pic of me when I got home afterwards looking all "funny scary" for the camera wearing my new belt!!!!

For those not in the know, you start of with a red belt at 11th kyu status. My brown and white belt puts me at 2nd kyu. There is now just ONE MORE BELT to go until I start working towards my black

Yeah ... I'm that good!!!

No comments: