Friday 29 February 2008

Feb 29th and I never found my spare minutes

I'd already written in a previous post that the 29th Feb was the day where all the spare minutes that I lose go to hide!!! Today was going to be my day to catch up on whatever needed doing .... one whole extra day to just take off and do as I wanted! I'd also planned a night out tonight ... But it seems that the gods have once again ruined all my plans! I went into work to get orders sent out and the day just got away with me :-( I ended up just completely knackered by the end of the afternoon!

My night out tonight ended up getting cancelled too - not a bad thing in the end because I've got this little local show tomorrow ... and it would have been a logistical nightmare as I would have to leave my friend's house early in the morning after a hefty night ... or not stayed over and driven back home late tonight. Plus see above, I've been knackered all day ... hardly conducive to a good night out! LOL

So anyway, I got home after picking the kids up from school (Megan has gone over to Zara's house) and I remember looking at the clock just after 4pm ... then feeling like just having a little lay down on the sofa .... well ooops two hours later I woke up just before 6pm!

Nope, I don't think Dee is doing anything tonight other than maybe drinking some hot chocolate and going to bed! Hahaha

No comments: