Saturday 9 February 2008

A perfect Saturday Morning

I had such a nice start to my day today! I had no immediate hurry to get out of bed as I hadn't planned on going to work until late morning. The kids didn't have anywhere to be either, so I got to wake up peacefully by myself!! Ohh heaven!!

Once I'd unearthed myself from the true comfort and bliss that is a body form mattress (seriously, you HAVE to get one!!) and come downstairs, I felt ... well, content I guess!!!

I sat on the sofa with my laptop and a pot of coffee knowing that I had a solid list of things to do, but none of them needed to be done right then. I was listening to music on
Last FM … and just chilling out to some really good music before going to pour candles for the rest of the day.

It occurred to me that my life was actually perfect for that brief moment!!

Sadly life is never perfect for that long ... and true enough, my peace & quiet was soon shattered! LOL

BUT on the upside, the weather today has been unreal for the start of February. I'm not sure what the temp was, but it actually felt WARM out there. It's a sure fire sign that Spring is coming soon!!

No comments: