Sunday 24 February 2008

Oooops the days got away with me!!

Well crikey it's Sunday evening and I haven't blogged since Thursday night? I have absolutely NO excuse really ... I had to pop into work quickly on Friday morning (left the kids in the car) just to check on a few bits and pieces and solve a missing delivery problem (all sorted!) but other than that I've been pretty much sat on my butt!!

Okay that's physically what I've been doing, but c'mon, you know me ... or at least you SHOULD do if you read my blog! LOL like I could just sit here and do absolutely nothing! HAH! I have been working very hard on updating another website of mine ... www.candlemaking.org.uk ... The Essential Survival Guide to Candlemaking was online even before my business was! It's been on the web for over a decade now and it is totally dedicated to helping other candlemakers ... I've revamped it and given it a total overhaul. It's taken some serious work and I still have some articles to re-write!! I'll get it finished in the next few days and part of the whole point of the re-vamp is to try to generate some extra advertising revenue too.
So yeah, my last few days have been full of taking the kids to the park, working on the website, drinking WAAAAY too much alcohol and laundry! LOL
Anyway, I have to laugh about this pic I took of Megan! She has the talent of being able to go cross eyed at will! OMG she's brilliant - I can't do it! LOL

Yeah ... that's my girl!!!

No comments: