Wednesday 21 November 2007

Aching back & feet and no voice! Must be a UB40 concert!!!

I saw UB40 at the Brighton Centre last night and I have a very sore throat and my entire body aches from so much singing and dancing!!! It's pretty much an anual thing for me - UB40 always play at the Brighton Centre in November and I wasn't about to miss out on tickets for this year after missing out last year! I've been to see them quite a few times and they are one of my favourite bands!

They did all the best songs too - loads from the very early days right up to some from their latest "Who you fighting for" album and some from a new album out in a couple of months. I almost didn't recognise Norman Hassan though - he'd put on a load of weight and grown a goatee! LOL I sang along to everything and danced my butt off!!!!

Ahhh what a great night. Thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!

No comments: