Monday 5 November 2007

Grinning like a Cheshire Cat :-)

I've had an absolutely brilliant day today! From start to finish it all just went like clockwork with a few very nice very unexpected surprises too! I checked email and found a ton of orders had come in over the weekend. Very nice! Also, one of my wholesale customers who buys my hurricane candles faster than I can make them had sent me an email letting me know she needed more and would call me to make the order..... sooooooo instead of waiting around for a call, I picked up the phone and called her! 10 mins on the phone and a £260 order later ... I had a very big grin on my face!

I then had a friend unexpectedly drop in at the workshop for a quick chat just as I was finishing up, and my afternoon was blissfully wonderful!

It's all good :-) God I love a good day!!!

No comments: