Sunday 18 November 2007

The most comfortable knickers in the world!!!

LOL I just can't stop raving about the knickers I bought from M&S yesterday! I showed my mum today (the knickers, not me wearing them!) and have texted several girlfriends to tell them to get down there and buy some!!! I tried putting the link here but it wouldn't work as it's cached in a shopping cart, but go to www.marksandspencer.com and search product code " T618732C" - they are called "No VPL Low Rise Shorts". The fact that they happen to be no VPL (visible pantie line to the uninitiated!) is just a bonus but seriously, the boy shorts are very flattering to anybody's figure and I got them in black so they still look sexy ... but it's the comfort factor! They are soooooooo comfy!

Did I say it enough yet?? Girls, go buy these knickers! I didn't even try them on in the shop - went for the size I know I would normally wear and they fitted perfectly, PLUS they are on 4 for a tenner at the moment!!

Buy some! You won't be disappointed!!!!

No comments: