Friday 9 November 2007

Friday Five - 9th November 2007

This weeks Friday Five is all about suspense ....

What’s something that’s hanging from your ceiling? - I have a ton of wind chimes and mobiles hanging from the ceiling. I love the sound they make in the breeze ... aaah!

What’s something that’s hanging on your wall? - Photographs and lots of them!

What’s something that’s hanging in your closet? - Other than clothes? LOL I have a very boring wardrobe. Clothes hanging up and shoes on the floor. I do have some hooks screwed in at the sides of the wardrobe where I hang my various different bags if that counts? Haha!

What’s hanging from your rear-view mirror? - I have a lil scented bunny rabbit hanging from my mirror :-)

What have you been hanging onto for too long? - I am a hoarder by nature and I hate to throw things away, especially if they just might be useful again for something one day eventually .... LOL

No comments: