Thursday 29 November 2007

Thursday already? Egads!!!!

Crikey where has this week gone?! I can't believe it's Thursday evening already. It's been a crazy week for business and the good news is that since I last blogged I am now over £300 up on last November instead of £600 down!! **doing the happy candlemaker dance** (Oh it's a serious dance but nobody else ever sees it! LOL) Anyway, the figures put a huge smile on my face because it proved my hard work has paid off!!!

I've worked like a madwoman most of this week (or should that be an elf - hey maybe I should get a hat! LOL) and I even got nick-named "Little Miss Glitter-bottom" because of the trail of glitter I leave behind me! LOL I can't help it! I am a candlemaker and it's Christmas .... glitter comes with the territory! Heck I love it! Share a little glitter lurve!!!

Orders have definitely picked up but I'm still getting the odd day with absolutely no orders through the website and that isn't good! If I had a shop ..... it just wouldn't happen that there was a whole day without a single sale!!! On the other hand though it is balanced with days where every time I check email there's another order, so a fair swap is no robbery eh!!!

So here I am - on what is my tenth wedding anniversary with a glass of wine (it's 9pm and only my 3rd glass - am doing well!) and a smoke, writing this and working on the website! LOL

Soooo anyway LOL I have designed (only on paper so far) a new range of candles that I am really excited about. I probably won't have a chance to make it, design the labels and get it launched in time for Christmas, but I will try! If not, it will be my NBT (new big thing LOL) to launch for the new year. Ooooh I may hold back on it actually ... ohhhh I don't know (that'll be the wine then! HAH) I'll make a decision on that in the morning!!! All I will say here is that it features original and very very funny (in my humble opinion!!!) poems written by yours truly!! I'm sh*t hot! LOL

So okay the fact that I am now up on last year and have a new product to launch .... plus I've been mega busy this week ... yep ... I do believe I am still smiling!!!!

(ok 4th glass of wine now!)

No comments: