Friday 2 May 2008

Altered Diary (cus normal ones are so NOT purrrty enough!)

I have decided to go back to a PROPER pen and paper diary instead of trying to juggle dates and appointments between my phone calendar and my computer! I almost missed an event next weekend because it hadn't made it's way from my email inbox to my calendar. Thankfully it's just a nearly ooopsie because the LAST thing I want to do is miss something when I need to be drumming up all the cash flow that I can for the business!!!

Soooooo I went into Woolies today and picked up a diary for a pound! It's perfect "handbag" size so I can keep it with me ... trouble is it was plain black and BORING!


Well it's not anymore!!! Look at it now! Isn't it so pretty and delish! I could have really gone to town on it, but figured as it IS actually meant to be a functional diary that will live in my bag, and get banged and bashed about ... that it probably wasn't a good idea to load it with embellishments! LOL

I used a pretty pink patterned paper (Chatterbox) to cover the diary with, stamped the word "diary" onto pink card, cut out & rounded the corners and inked the crap out of it to shabby it up a bit! The photo doesn't show it up very well, but in the centre of the layered flowers on the bottom right is a lil pink gemstone. Very cute!!

No comments: