Friday 9 May 2008

Bye bye comfort zone!!

Well, hopefully in the next 6-8 weeks anyway! I went ahead and joined the gym today ... and there was a slot for an induction tonight so I took it! I'm now a fully fledged member and already been inducted! LOL :-)

The gym at Lancing Manor has been completely been refurbished and it's massive - absolutely massive!! I love the new system there too! I've got a "wellness key" which is hooked up to the main computer system. My trainer programmed my workout into it, and this key slots into all of the machines to keep track of exactly how much effort and work I am putting into my training! It means he also automatically knows when I've been and when I haven't!



The wellness system is absolutely brilliant - it keeps track of your fitness and how many calories you've burned, I'm so impressed with it! These are the keys ...



It's great - as you finish on one machine, it tells you where to go next!!

The scales may well go up though ... I remember from when I was really fit before that because muscle weighs heavier than fat ... the scales go up but the dress size goes down! THATS what I want!


I've not even changed dress size or anything ... I posted this morning that it's only been a slow 5lb gain over my comfort zone, but I just want to knock it on the head before it really makes a difference ... and going to the gym and working out 3x a week will give me fairly rapid results. We like rapid results!

I get a review in 6 weeks ... I've promised myself I'm going first thing in the morning before I head into work! My workout is totally focused on my "problem areas" ... well I'm a girl so it's gonna be legs, ass and thighs! LOL

Wow, I feel so motivated and up for it!!

No comments: