Thursday 1 May 2008

Coffee is King! (you can sleep when you are dead!!)

I LOVE my coffee. I take it just how I like my men ... rich, dark and distinctly continental *joke* (or is it? LOL) :-) I've never actually counted how much coffee I drink a day, but it's probably waaaaaaaay more than I should! I have to have at least two mugs of coffee before I can even leave the house in the mornings and I tell you no lie.

The entire household knows that until Dee has had at least a few mouthfuls of the first cup of coffee (along with a smoke!) that they don't even say BOO to me!! Don't get me wrong - I'm fully functioning and get the kids breakfast, organise lunchboxes and can manage to dress myself .. but don't ask me anything too taxing or expect too much from me!!

This was my mug of choice this morning ... I have a few favourite mugs, but this one is a nice BIG one for a real caffeine hit! Plus, it was a gift from my Sister and brother in law a couple of Christmasses ago.



I've even been known to walk the children to school with a coffee mug firmly in one hand so I can finish drinking it in the playground before they go in! Yeah, so I get a few weird looks from the other parents ... but it's only because THEY wish they had the balls to do the same!

No comments: