Saturday 3 May 2008

Half naked cleaning & candle parties!

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet today because I am exhausted!! I went into work early for a Saturday to do some work before a candle party at 3.30pm this afternoon... and I found myself on a cleaning & re-arranging mission!! It was soooooo warm in there and I was worried about getting myself all dirty before the party!

Anyhoo, the ONLY thing to do was to strip right down so I was literally just wearing my 3/4 length trousers and my bra while I packed up some orders! Thankfully I'm on the top floor so nobody can see in through the windows! LOL! I had the music blaring and got so thoroughly into my semi-naked cleaning at the workshop that I left a bit late for the party and only just made it on time! Oooops!

So meanwhile it's just after 9pm and I am knackered!! That's the trouble with working HARD late in the afternoon ... it finishes me off for the rest of the day! Methinks a bath and an early night is in order!!

No comments: