Tuesday 6 May 2008

A totally delish day!

Today was just as beautifully warm as yesterday but there was at least a nice breeze in the air so the wax was hotter than I was today *grin*

God I want a holiday!! I was thinking about it today while I was stood there packing up votives! I never ever have T-I-M-E for me ... and just for me. Where would I go? What would I do? One thing I do know is that I'd love to go just completely by myself! Somewhere hot ... somewhere with blue skies, no clouds and a beach.

Bliss!

Nice thoughts especially after a long drive around the M25 this evening! I went up to visit my sister and brother in law in London ... it was only a quick visit as they are off to New York tomorrow morning (their wedding anniversary) and then they move house two days after they get back from their trip! It was good to see her and spend some time with them both.

I did find my mind drifting while I drove home especially ... thinking about getting away from it all... maybe even just a couple of nights in a spa would do me the world of good!! Maybe that's what I should buy myself for my birthday this year :-)

No comments: