Wednesday 3 October 2007

Beetroots Purple and Onions White

Megan's Harvest FestivalOkay so I have the school harvest song in my head! I know it drives a lot of the parents crazy as the kids sing it every year without fail at harvest, but I can't help it - I like it!

Cauliflowers fluffy and cabbages green
Strawberries sweeter than any I've seen
Beetroot purple and Onion white
All grow steadily day and night!
The apples are ripe, the plums are red.
Broad beans are sleeping in their blankety beds!!

... and it goes on for 3 verses and I know all the words! LOL

Middle School Harvest Festival today - definitely a lot more organised than the lower school chaos and the children did us parents proud!! Sorry for the obscure shaped photo of Megan here but obviously I have to chop out the other children in the pic to be able to post it online!! This is the best shot I managed to get without the other girl's paper covering Megan's face completely!!

No comments: