Friday 19 October 2007

Friday Five - 19th October 2007

I wasn't that happy with this week's friday five - it's all about collective names for things but hey I figured I'd give them a shot anyway!!

What would be a good collective name for your family, as in “A _____ of Joneses?” A Stray of Stapletons…. A mixed assortment!

What would be a good collective name for your closest group of friends? A bevy of bodacious babes!

What would be a good collective name for the stuff in your desk? Necessary junk.

What would be a good collective name for your neighbours? I don’t really know our neighbours that well other than to wave hello to. How about Friends I haven’t met yet.

What would be a good collective name for the people in your line of work, as in “A _____ of accountants?” A confetti of candlemakers…. i.e. creative and colourful!

No comments: