Monday 1 October 2007

Day of the Goddess

Well in a complete turnup for the books, Mad Monday has actually been a REALLY good day! (so far - touch wood!!) I have a candle party later tonight, but I had already sorted out the stock for that when I popped into the workshop yesterday morning, so all I need to do is pick that up on my way over there tonight. I was actually able to crack straight on with customer orders this morning and I got soooo much done! Normally on a Monday I spend half my morning replying to emails and the other half returning phone calls (and the whole time wishing I was still in bed!), so today was a surprisingly productive day work day!

I've picked the children up from school, both reported good days and I've tidied my house (surface clean only today - too much else to be getting on with!) I now have to go look through the kitchen cupboards to look for Harvest Festival offerings for the children to take to school tomorrow. I did a Bad Mother thing last year and couldn't be bothered completely forgot about going to their school performances! This year I received a not so gentle reminder from my dear daughter that my attendance is not only required but expected!! Oooops!

No comments: