Thursday 18 October 2007

Officially a Beaver scout (well, Nathan is!!)

Technically this was yesterday evening and not today but I have only just had a chance to download the photos :-)

For the last few weeks Nathan has been going to Beavers which is pre-cubs for boys and it's a part of the sea scout movement. Nathan absolutely loves going and last night he was properly "invested" and parents were invited ... armed with cameras of course! Unfortunately due to some mis-communication, we hadn't realised that it was THIS week he was being invested so he had to borrow a jumper, but it all worked out okay! I'll happily post pics of myself and my children on here but out of respect to "Seagull" I have blurred her face.

I could see from the look on his face that he was really pleased with himself as he clutched his official "investiture" certificate! Real proud mamma bear moment for me too because his behaviour was - well, to be honest it was just like the rest of the boys! It was good to see - it shows he really is settling down a lot more :-)



No comments: