Sunday 7 October 2007

OMG Wispa bars are back!!!!!!!

I'd just popped up to the local garage to top up on fuel before I go out later and you'll never guess what I found?!?! Okay you probably have guessed by the title ... I spotted Wispa bars!

I forget quite how long ago it was since my beloved Wispa bars simply disappeared from the shelves. I thought at first that the shops had just stopped stocking them ... but then I found that the real answer was in fact much more sinister .... Cadburys had STOPPED MAKING THEM!!

For a long time I wanted to find the person at responsible for this abhorration and demand a full explanation as to why this wonderfully smooth and velvety bubbly chocolate of the delicious Wispa bar was never to be seen on the shelves again!! I scoured the Newsagents desperate to find a replacement - a more attractive type of chocolate bar to satisfy those "need a sugar slap" moments. Shamefully I resorted to a very dark period in my life .... those few years known as the Galaxy years. I even signed the internet petition to bring them back!

But they are back!! Apparently for a limited period at 42p per bar (I just paid 50p a bar and bought 20 bars to stash away!) BUT if demand is high enough they may just keep them around!!!!

Oh Yay to the Wispa Gods!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? They are bringing Wispa bars back??? OMG! I'm gonna hit the shops right now!

Anonymous said...

Wispa bars are king!