Wednesday 31 October 2007

A good day!

I was too knackered to blog by the end of the day yesterday but I had a pretty good day! My internet connection at work had been down since the weekend and it was finally all back up and running properly again yesterday. I also managed to get through quite a few orders and feel all smug and happy with myself!

I went training last night and had a fantastic session. I didn't have a partner so I paired up with W (Sensei) and oh boy did she give me a work out and a serious run for my money. I learned SO much from her and came out of there feeling all smug and happy with myself too.

I think yesterday was the first day in a few weeks that I managed to control my anxiety - of course it helped that it was just a good day all round! Anyway, tons to do at work today so best get started and hope that today is just as good!!

No comments: