Monday 8 October 2007

The best bath in the world ....

.... is one with lots and lots of bubbly bubbles, scented candles, a glass of rosé wine, a chick lit book ... AND A WISPA CHOCOLATE BAR (or two)!!!

My "Wispa Stash" is already getting low - kids and the hub have discovered my bag of them in the fridge. I may have to go buy up all the wispa bars from the local newsagents, then in super stealth mode, get them to my fridge at work where I can hide them from little fingers!

Do I really begrudge my family a Wispa bar? Damned skippy I do ... well until I know that they are back for good anyway!!!

2 comments:

Paula Lynn Johnson said...

Sadly, no Wispas here. I'm ready to hop on the next flight to the UK and hunt them down.

Motherwise said...

No Wispas here either and never had one. But I truly find nothing wrong with hiding your own personal stash of chocolate. It's survival.