Tuesday 25 March 2008

And the packing monkey did pack!!

After spending two days solidly pouring wax and getting the candles made for orders .... today was a packing and boxing day! I NEED to have a major clean up in the workshop though, god it is a pigsty in there! I've been using a lot of paper shreddings for box packaging - and they are fantastic because it's recycled, saved on bin space and dump trips ... but OMG it gets everywhere!

Okay ... story update ... I've started chapter 4, but last night I did a HUGE re-write of the main scene in chapter three. I did a complete read through and realised that I was missing some details early on ... and as a result I was stuck on some later dialogue. I re-wrote a huge chunk of chapter two and then suddenly it all made sense!

I like those days!!

No comments: