Thursday 13 March 2008

Normal service yet? Well we're getting there!!!

(Posting from work while I take a quick lunch smoke break and sit down)

This morning almost started with a heart attack of the good kind! I had to get here as early as possible because of the delivery of the new mini hob that I was waiting for! I'd got to the workshop, and grabbed the kettle to go fill it up and get a coffee on the go. I waltzed back through the door in a little world of my own and hadn't even noticed T standing there until she called out a cheery "Good Morning!" LOL I almost fell off my feet!

She'd only popped in for a natter, but ended up helping me out for three hours!!

OMG it was hillarious when the delivery guy arrived! I said to T "It's here, it's here!" and ran towards the delivery guy with my arms out wide and a huge grin on my face. He had a laugh back and wouldn't hand it over, then he almost fell over as he tried to run out of the door with me chasing him! Haaaahahaha so yeah that put a big smile on my face! Houston we can melt wax again! LOL

It's been a really good morning - I showed T how to make the flip flop floating candles and she was well away! Hahaa anyway that's my coffee finished, so back to pouring a LOT of wax this afternoon!!

No comments: