Sunday 9 March 2008

Easy like Sunday mornings .....

I've had another really good day today too! I allowed myself the luxury of another lay in and then headed into the workshop for mid-morning. I don't know whether it was the 4 cups of coffee I'd had before I left, but I got an absolute metric fu*k load done today too! All the prep I did yesterday has been poured, I've made all the votives I need for stock boxes in the stock room, made some hurricane candles AND finished off a wholesale order.

I'm actually completely OUT of packing boxes - hopefully those will arrive tomorrow, so in the meantime I have been through all of the completed orders, packaged it all and put each order together so that all I need to do is literally bubble wrap and box it when my boxes arrive.

Had dinner at mum's tonight and Nathan surprised us all by being so well behaved! He didn't eat much (he never does when it is "proper" food as opposed to sausages/scampi/nuggets & chips!) but he sat properly, used his knife and fork and was polite! He even cleared the table without being asked! I know .... shocking!! Needless to say he got lots of praise!!

It's 7pm now and my plan is to get the kids in bed, go get comfy on my own bed and settle down to do some writing!

What a great weekend it's been!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day - and well deserved by all accounts!