Wednesday 19 March 2008

I love Wednesdays!!

Wednesdays are mid week. It's when I can start to look forward to the weekend, and especially THIS weekend. It's Easter on Sunday, meaning that Friday and Monday are both bank holidays and I do love a 4 day weekend! It gives me such a brilliant opportunity to catch up on absolutely everything at work. By the time I have a pick up on Tuesday morning next week, I will be BANG UP TO DATE! That's a promise to myself and I don't break those!!

Soooo yeah umm writing .... LOL I just deleted about 5000 words from my drafts of chapters 2 & 3! OMG! I was right when I questioned myself last night about whether chapter two would make sense once I have finished chapter one. It doesn't make sense so it's been axed!!

I realised that the reason I have been struggling with the end of chapter one is that because the story has evolved from the original outline simply by writing it ... and chapter two as I had drafted it IS now unnecessary!! There was no way I could tie up the new way that the first chapter was headed with the way that I had planned the second chapter to start!

But I'm happy :-)

No comments: