Saturday 15 March 2008

I got a new phone :-)

Very happy Dee today!

I have a brand new mobile phone contract through Orange and a brand new phone! I was actually pretty happy with the phone I had before anyway, but seeing as the upgrade came with a free phone it was silly not to! I went back to Phones 4 U and I have to say, although they were very busy in there and it did take a while to go through everything, they were MORE than helpful. If you are in Worthing and looking to change your phone, definitely go in and see these guys - ask for Johnny or Carla ... and no, I'm not on commission!!

I am now paying exactly the same as I was on my old contract, and they have bought me out of my contract with Vodaphone so it hasn't cost me anything either. Instead of the tarrif I was on before, I now have unlimited texts ... UNLIMITED! LOL and 750 free minutes a month plus free calls to a "magic" number.

Definitely happy Dee!!

After I'd been into Worthing, I went into work and got a fair bit done, so I sit here this evening now with a glass of wine in hand, pizza ordered and I am settling down to do some writing before a planned early night!!!

No comments: