Friday 7 March 2008

Miss Megan or Lil Miss Congeniality? LOL

Okay so a lil while ago I blogged about how I installed MSN messenger on my dear daughter Miss Megan's computer ... OMG she just made me laugh SO much I just HAD to write about it straight away (seeing as I am sat here on my laptop working on catalogues anyway)!

So, it's 8.50pm on Friday night (the children are allowed to stay up later on the weekends. She's in her bedroom chatting to her school friends on MSN (her friends list is strictly monitored!) and she comes into the lounge where I'm sat with my laptop ... and she looked at my MSN friends list and laughed as she said "I've got WAAAAY more friends on my friends list than you!"

Photo taken around 8.53pm this evening! LOL When I went in she had a chat room with four of her friends, plus two private chat windows ... PLUS a window chatting to me! Yeah she MSNs me from her bedroom even though we live in a bungalow and her bedroom is right opposite the lounge!

Ahhh technology!

No comments: