Tuesday 4 March 2008

Don't drink and blog! LOL

LOL yeah reading the post I made last night, that's definitely one of the best ideas I have had in a while! I really shouldn't ever allow myself near my blog when I am drinking and feeling melancholy! Gawd yesterday was a depressing post eh!

Today is going to be better!!! I have an event tonight at a place called The River Club in Surrey ... http://www.theriverclub.info/ - it was booked fairly short notice last week but I spoke and confirmed with them yesterday and we are all on! Their website looks amazing and it's a pretty exclusive club in a good area, so it will all depend on people through the door!

I have to be on the road by about 4-4.15pm to allow for traffic ... so it will be a LATE one for me tonight and around a 3 hour round trip! Let's just hope I make more than pennies tonight!!

No comments: