Tuesday 18 March 2008

Oh crap

Now I am soooooooooooo close to finishing chapter one ... I am starting to wonder whether chapter two makes sense or whether I should just delete it because the reader doesn't REALLY need to know about the main character's ex relationship and what I have already got mapped out for chapter two doesn't make much sense with the way chapter one is ending ... but then again, our past is a vital clue to who we become in the future!!

I promise my "real" writing does actually have proper sentences and proper grammar .... LOL what would I do without being able to ramble here!

I must NOT delete ... I must NOT delete. Okay, I am going to take what I have written for chapter two and save it in a different file and then just see where I go when I hit the end of chapter one! LOL

No comments: