Friday 14 March 2008

Well thank fook it's Friday!!!

Gawd I have had a running around lots day today! I realised last night that I had kinda fried my mobile charger lead! I plug it in behind the toaster, and the heat from the toaster had melted the lead! Ooops! So with one blob of battery left, I switched my phone off overnight and went into Worthing this morning to pick up a new one!

I went into Phones 4 U for the charger and got chatting to the woman behind the desk about my phone tarrif ... she called me back a bit later and has offered me a really great deal where they buy out my existing vodaphone contract so it won't cost me anything to move over! I will get free unlimited texts and 750 minutes a month for the same price I was paying before. Chuffed or what! I have to go into Worthing tomorrow morning to set it all up, but that's well worth it!!

So anyway, I pop into a fabby "girlie" shop called "Dollywood" on the way through to get a new nose stud (as I'd lost mine a few days ago) then drove back to work, went to plug my phone charger in ... and realised I'd left it in the shop! GRRRR LOL so after a drive BACK to Worthing and back to work, I finally got my phone charging!!

I did get loads done at work today though so that was worth it! I'll be there all over this weekend too ... I have sooooooooo much to do but busy is good! I want to catch up on the last couple of delayed orders and get everything out mega quick from now on, especially if T is going to be helping me out again regularly!

I'm also working on a redesign of the wholesale site to make it completely different from the retail site ... it's getting there! I started it yesterday and I have just about got the index page sorted - I have to get that almost perfect as I use it as a template for the rest of the pages! LOL

I love Friday evenings ... chillin' in my PJs, slippers and dressing gown with a glass of wine!!

No comments: