Sunday 23 March 2008

Easter Sunday and a day off for Dee!!

I was woken up early by the sound of children wanting their easter bunny goodies, so up I got! LOL

I had decided as soon as I'd taken a sip of my first coffee of the day that I wasn't going to go into work. At the end of the day, even *I* deserve a day off and easter sunday is a good one to pick! Funny thing was, I couldn't relax much until it got to about 2-3pm and the sort of time I would be heading back home anyway!

What a fart in a trance I am sometimes!!

On the upside I've actually written most of chapter three of my story over the course of the day ... well, in its first draft anyway. I've still got a lot of "flesh and fluff" to add to it - ie properly write the descriptive content with all of the little details, but for the most part, the bones of it are there.

It's been a day of chocolate and writing ... couldn't have been better!

No comments: