Tuesday 8 April 2008

And then the kids were on school holidays

... and the normality of my every day life goes completely up the swanny!!

I'm lucky that hub offered to take Monday off and work from home today so I was able to get into the workshop yesterday and today. Truth is, it hasn't come at a mega bad time because orders have been very slow over the last few days. If I HAVE to take enforced time off (ie kids off school) then I would rather it were when things are slow because it makes me feel less guilty!

On the downside, it means orders are slow! *sigh* time for another website revamp? I am gonna get pro-active over the next couple of weeks that the kids are on holiday (Damn the screwy easter dates this year!)

Soooo this evening I am trying desperately to put together a new format for the website that will really bring in the sales!! Mama has gotta go get seriously productive!

No comments: