Sunday 27 April 2008

Busy but totally fabulous!!!

I have had a GREAT day today!! This morning was spent finishing off (as much as we could!) of the surprise ... and ohhh, it turned out so much better than any of us thought! I can't WAIT to hear how the surprise goes! I just wish I could be there like a fly on the wall!!

I think the best bit for me was spending time with my sister. She and I have had quite a "difficult" relationship in the past, but we've been working on it and building a new relationship. The past couple of days we've really found a new kinship too and it's been wonderful!! She and her hub are moving closer in a few weeks and it will be really great to see her more often.

Aaaaanyway I still have like eleventy hundred things to do before I go to bed this evening .... so I'll keep this short and sweet! Mad Monday tomorrow and I will NEED my beauty sleep for that!!

No comments: