Tuesday 15 April 2008

Ugh .... and headache!

Well despite another massive headache today and the awfulness of yesterday, I was determined to have a good day today...
<---- HEADACHE!
No pain killers in the workshop either :-(
I was in the workshop fairly early and my wax finally arrived - along with the UPS man with a box of fragrance oils that have been stuck in customs forever (or so it seems!!!) It's been a nightmare recently for work, especially with the kids off school ... no wax and low on so many oils!

Anyway after both deliveries had arrived, I was able to really get stuck in and get some orders cracked out today and as the kids are still off school this week, I'll be working a couple of evenings to make up!! Fingers crossed by the end of this weekend I'll be totally caught up on everything.
It's a shame we don't have scratch and sniff internet because the black cherry votives you can see me pouring in the photo are soooooo strong!! I have to hold my breath while I pour this fragrance! LOL
Doesn't help my headache!
Ah well, break over ... back to work!

No comments: