Monday 28 April 2008

I got my mojo back!!!

I was at work with the birds this morning ... ie bright and early after dropping the kids at school ... and by 11.30 I was looking at the clock and AMAZED that it was only 11.30! I got sooooo much done at work - LOL if there had been a camera on me I swear it would have looked like I was on super speed!! There was just something in me today that felt motivated and on one ... I swear it's because I had such a great weekend!

I did some late night shopping last night on eBay. I went to bed fairly early, but I couldn't sleep ... so I surfed eBay for USA & New York scrapbook papers & embellishments! and I think tackling my New York trip would be a GREAT project to get me back in the swing of things! I bought a TON of stuff for my sister too ... to really get her started on it! Hehehe over this weekend I think I may have just created a monster!

I'd lost my scrapping mojo for a bit, but after being creative with mum & my sister over the weekend ... my mojo is back!!! In fact, it's back so much that I spent quite a while this evening re-organising my craft room!! I'm itching to start scrapping again now!! Trouble is ... once I start that's it and I am obsessed!!

Today was good for other reasons too ... but nothing I'd admit in public!!

Bizarre .... the first Monday in such a long time that my only blog tags are Monday and Happy!!

No comments: