Friday 25 April 2008

A really good Friday!!

Ohhhh it's been such a good day today! First thing this morning before going into work, I repotted *everything* LOL It all looks terrific in the conservatory - my tomatoes are in individual pots, and potted on all of my latest seedlings. The basil and chervill look terrific!! I'm such a proud plant mama!

Got a call from the optician today and after school I took Nathan down to the optician to pick up his glasses... he looks great! They really suit him! I didn't take any pics because I was running sooooo far behind this afternoon!!

I am REALLY looking forward to tomorrow .... I have secret stuff planned with my sister but I can't say more than that incase eyes that shouldn't be reading this ... are reading this! LOL

Anyway, a bit of a short entry this evening ... It has been such a hugely busy day that I didn't even have time for the friday five!!!

Ok I give up ... could waffle on for ages but I need my pillow!!

No comments: