Saturday 26 April 2008

A bloody fantastic day!!!

Today has been CRAZY and BUSY and I am totally exhausted! LOL It was WELL worth it though! I spent the day helping a special someone create a special something for another special someone!!! I can't say ANY more than that as I know at least one of those someones occasionally stops by my blog ... and if the other someone gets wind of what we've been up to ... well the special something won't be as much of a surprise!!!

I know ... that's totally beyond cryptic to anyone other than me and the two other people involved in creating this surprise ... but I promise there is photos and I will be able to reveal all in about oooh 3 weeks!! My lips are sealed and until the secret is revealled to the other person ... then I can't say a word!!!

GOSH it's so exciting!!! I LOVE being involved in other people's secrets!!!

All I can say is that I have had an absolutely BRILLIANT day and it's renewed my "mojo" I feel passionate, creative and - ack, just happy! It's been a great day!!

No comments: